Blackjack, poker, mus… are some of the most popular card games. However, there is another one that never goes out of style. We mean Play A Solitaire. According to Microsoft data, solitaire has become the most played computer game in history. As its name indicates, this modality’s main characteristic is the fact. That it can be played individually, since it does not involve the participation of other people. But do you really want to know how solitaire is played ? We tell you.
The origin of the lonely
If you’ve ever had access to a Windows computer, there’s a good chance you’ve played solitaire before. This stacking card game was created by Wes Cherry , a Microsoft intern. Who took advantage of his free time at work to carry out personal projects just for fun and entertainment. Thus the solitaire was born in 1989
The only objective of the development of the solitaire game was to teach. How to use the mouse because in the nineties the users of the new operating systems were not used to its use.
How to Play Solitaire
To play solitaire, different kinds of decks can be used, both the Spanish deck and the poker deck. Although the latter is the most common.
The main objective of the game is to manage to order. The cards according to the suit or their numbering in ascending order . Before starting, the cards must be arranged in seven columns and the rest are placed in the upper corner face down.
- The first card is placed face up and the other six in the left hand face down. Then in the second column. One card is placed face up and the other five cards face down. And so on until only one card is placed face up in the seventh column.
- You have to order the cards from the king to the ace alternating the colors red and black in the columns.
- The seen cards are ordered first and when there are no more options. The cards from the deck will be taken until the aces are available.
- Each time an ace comes up, it is moved to a new column, until there are 4.
- The objective is to put the cards in order on top of the aces until all the suits are completed. If you get it, you win. The cards are moved from the game columns to the columns of aces. It is about uncovering all the cards to complete the game.
Tricks to Play Solitaire
Although solitaire is a simple game. We are going to give you a series of tricks that will make it easier for you to win.
- Always find the best move: consider all the possibilities.
- Don’t be in a hurry: you don’t always have to move the first card that seems useful. There will always be a better move.
- When you have the chance to release a newly revealed card. Always use this card.
- Use the cards from the longest column whenever you can.
- Before you add a card to the stack. Make sure it won’t prevent you from progressing through the game.
Types Of Solitaire
The success of solitaire is such that different models have been developed. Below we review some of the most common.
- Classic Solitaire –A game that requires a player to arrange cards in ascending order (Ace to King). To play classic solitaire, 7 piles must be formed (the first has one card, the second has two cards, and so on), leaving the first card of each pile uncovered. The rest of the cards go into the deck. Once this process is finished, the player must place all the cards in the columns in descending order, alternating red and black colors or suits (hearts, diamonds, clubs and spades).
- Spider Solitaire: The objective of the game, like that of almost all solitaires, is to arrange all the suits in the fewest possible moves. The difference is that, in this case, it is played with two decks of cards and depending on the level they can be one, two or four different suits. In the case of playing with more than one suit, the cards must be ordered, in addition to descending from King to Ace, also by suit.
- Stair Solitaire: you have to build stairs in columns in order from highest to lowest and always alternating color.
- Pyramid Solitaire: Its name comes from how the cards are placed on the board in the form of a simple pyramid. This game is based on forming pairs of cards from the deck that add up to 13 points.
- 40 Thieves Solitaire: Played with two decks of cards. It is an open game because all the cards are face up. Ten piles are made, horizontally, with four cards each. Above, 8 spaces are left. The rest of the cards stay in the deck. The aces are placed in each of the 8 holes. You have to order the cards from Ace to K of the same suit and you can only move the top card of the 4 piles.
The Physical Game
Beyond the physical game, the game of solitaire also extends to the Internet. And this is because it has been able to adapt perfectly to new technologies and online platforms. In addition, playing at 7bitcasino solitaire at the casino not only allows you to have a good time, but also to win money and win important prizes .
Now that you know how solitaire is played, at iJuego we give you the option of earning money with this or many other card games. In addition, we offer you a wide variety of games so that you can enjoy the same as if you were at the Gran Vía casino in Madrid, but without leaving your sofa. Sign up and start having fun. We want you to have a great time at the best online casino in Spain!